WordPress Legal Loophole That Can Kill Your Business
- Professionally Written Legal Pages In 1-Click: In just 1- click you can create all the required legal pages 99% of marketers need. These pages can be created in your theme and/or as a standalone page outside of your theme.
- Drag & Drop FTC Disclaimer Widget: This is a MUST for every affiliate marketer. Instantly add an FTC Disclaimer to any WordPress sidebar or widget area.
- Installs In Seconds: We made this plugin super easy to use. Just install, activate, and you’re good to go. Our Legal Suite Pro plugin works right out of the box.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: There’s zero risk when you take action today and pick up your copy of Legal Suite Pro. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we’ll gladly refund you.
- Free Lifetime Updates and Support: We use this plugin ourselves and guarantee it will always be up to date. You will receive free updates for life.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent agency of the United States government, created by Congressional statute (see 47 U.S.C. § 151 and 47 U.S.C. § 154) to regulate interstate communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. The FCC works towards six goals in the areas of broadband, competition, the spectrum, the media, public safety and homeland security, and modernizing itself.
The FCC was formed by the Communications Act of 1934 to replace the radio regulation functions of the Federal Radio Commission. The FCC took over wire communication regulation from the Interstate Commerce Commission. The FCC’s mandated jurisdiction covers the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the Territories of the United States. The FCC also provides varied degrees of cooperation, oversight, and leadership for similar communications bodies in other countries of North America. The FCC is funded entirely by regulatory fees. It has an estimated fiscal-2016 budget of US$388 million. It has 1,720 federal employees.
WordPress Legal Loophole